Portland, OR Ford Car and Truck Repair & Lincoln Auto Service Center
Don't accept anything less than Genuine Ford Parts and Auto Service. It's the commitment of Landmark Ford Lincoln to provide you with the highest level of car service and support possible. In fact, our auto repair center is staffed by more Master Certified auto repair technicians than any other dealer in the Northwest! In order to help you receive the best auto service experience we use a team system in our service department. Every time you visit us you will see the same Service Advisor and have the same car repair technicians work on your vehicle. Our dedicated people and our state-of-the-art facility make Landmark Ford Lincoln your first choice for quality service for your vehicle.
- Our service department is open to midnight Monday through Friday, plus convenient Saturday hours as well to make sure you keep enjoying your vehicle for many miles to come.
- We also provide a shuttle service for customers who wish to drop off their vehicle and get a ride home or to work or if you would like to wait, we have a comfortable waiting area with free wireless internet service.
- With Genuine Ford Parts and Auto Service, your vehicle gets the treatment it needs from the people who know it best. Our technicians and Service Advisors are expertly trained. They use the best equipment and have the quality parts needed to keep your vehicle in top condition.
- Our fast lube maintenance area can do basic maintenance on a no-appointment necessary, "first come first served" basis. Or if you wish to schedule a fast lube appointment, contact your service team or service secretary by phone or email.
- And make sure to ask about taking advantage of a complimentary membership in our Owner Advantage rewards program. Where you can earn rewards towards future parts and service purchases and earn free oil changes.
- We are committed to your complete satisfaction. Contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Service Department at: 503-639-1131. We look forward to seeing you in the near future.
It's the best way to protect your investment, maintain your warranty, and ensure that you get top dollar at resale. Don't take chances by getting your car repaired anywhere else.